Feedback Desperately Needed

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Watch my newest video about the rapper/singer The Weeknd and please tell me what I can do to make it better in your most brutally honest opinion. Where did you get bored? Too fast? Too slow? Not interesting? Why?

I need to know!

Thank you so much if you can help me out :angelic2:

Really enjoyed watching it. Made me laugh. The only problem I saw was some of your videos have watermarks on them. Like the very first image of the days had a massive shutterstock watermark on it. This kind of put me off a bit as it makes it feel very cheap. But other than that a really great video, nice and short and funny

Great point! I like that it makes the video less professional which is more my style but yeah it might be too unprofessional. Thank you, I will take this in to account!! :D

Great point! I like that it makes the video less professional which is more my style but yeah it might be too unprofessional. Thank you, I will take this in to account!! :D

Yeah I see your point but I think that comes across elsewhere in your video. A watermark especially from a site like shutterstock makes it look too unprofessional [emoji4]

Back