Favourite video editor?

Murphfifagaming

Loving YTtalk
For me its Cyberlink Power Director. Highly regarded as the best there is. But I know a lot of people like Sony Vegas and Final Cut pro. Anyway, whats yours and why? Would like to know.

For me its Cyberlink Power Director. Highly regarded as the best there is. But I know a lot of people like Sony Vegas and Final Cut pro. Anyway, whats yours and why? Would like to know.

At uni I use final cut Pro to import stuff from HD cams and stuff, at home I use Sony vegas due to a s****y comp for editing and also i'm only recording gaming videos so.

Always prefered Sony for credits due to you can make lots of snazzy credits. In final cut pro you have to Photoshop images in to make them.

Personally I use Premiere Pro CS6 as it's the industry standard editing software used by all the big broadcasting companies and is installed in most if not all editing suites around the world.
It works will with the rest of the creative suite which I take full advantage of when possible.
At uni I use final cut Pro to import stuff from HD cams and stuff, at home I use Sony vegas due to a s****y comp for editing and also i'm only recording gaming videos so.

Always prefered Sony for credits due to you can make lots of snazzy credits. In final cut pro you have to Photoshop images in to make them.
Final Cut Pro 7 does have scrolling credits..

Even though it isn't very well known, I actually prefer Corel Videostudio X6 Ultimate.

Personally I use Premiere Pro CS6 as it's the industry standard editing software used by all the big broadcasting companies and is installed in most if not all editing suites around the world.
It works will with the rest of the creative suite which I take full advantage of when possible.

Final Cut Pro 7 does have scrolling credits..

I dint mean scrolling credits just more cooler graphical stand out credits with effects.

I use Vegas Pro since it's very simple to use - and comes with a lot of great features. The only downside I'd say is the higher price, but I used torrents, so...

I dint mean scrolling credits just more cooler graphical stand out credits with effects.
Oh fair enough, TBH if you want awesome credits it's best to make the in Apple Motion (If you use FCP) or After Effects if you CS6 :)

I prefer Sony Vegas for it's ability to utilize my CUDA cores which makes rendering a hell of a lot faster.

Back