Falling Slowly - Cover by Katherinejane001

Kath

True Wub :wub:
So I apologize lol....I've been putting out quite a few cover songs, just because they are so easy/fun to make! Okay this will be the last one for a while I swear O_O
This is one of my all time favorite love songs! Hope you like it!
edited
@Stef @Vicboss @Jericoke @Symph

Last edited:
Knocked it out of the PARK babe. This song I think fit your voice a little better than skyscraper you seemed to have an easier time hitting everything and just... ughhhh floored. GORGEOUS.

Knocked it out of the PARK babe. This song I think fit your voice a little better than skyscraper you seemed to have an easier time hitting everything and just... ughhhh floored. GORGEOUS.
Thank yoooooooooooooooou!!!
Eeeeeeee I see you have a new video out haha :D Will watch that later tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. *huggles*

So I apologize lol....I've been putting out quite a few cover songs, just because they are so easy/fun to make! Okay this will be the last one for a while I swear O_O

@JeriKane

no need to apologize!!![DOUBLEPOST=1405653789,1405653751][/DOUBLEPOST]

anndd i am still debating if i should click the video in your sig ROFL!

Last edited by a moderator:
@JeriKane

no need to apologize!!![DOUBLEPOST=1405653789,1405653751][/DOUBLEPOST]

anndd i am still debating if i should click the video in your sig ROFL!
Thank you, based Vic.

edited
OMG Kat. :sorry2: I just cannot get over your voice. It's so amazing. It's like the sound equivalent of ice cream. I can't even. <333

I've gotta say I haven't heard the original song before, but you still did an amazing job, and made me fall in love with it. :inlove22:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nnn. Your voice. Those harmonies.
ed2305b7.png

Last edited:
you know you've done something right when even Vicboss is debating if he should click it hahahahaha
It's not near as offensive as the thumbnail makes it appear, just thought that would be impossible to ignore lmao guess it had the opposite affect.

Back