Facebookpage

lets help eachother a little. by getting 30 likes you get new opportunities inside the facebookapp so I would like it very much if you can at least get me there. I'm almost there

lets help eachother a little. by getting 30 likes you get new opportunities inside the facebookapp so I would like it very much if you can at least get me there. I'm almost there
From what I can see, you've hit 45 likes... How'd you get so many so fast! (If you hadn't hit 30 by Dec 17). It looks like you've doubled your number since then! :)

From what I can see, you've hit 45 likes... How'd you get so many so fast! (If you hadn't hit 30 by Dec 17). It looks like you've doubled your number since then! :)

One thing I think is helpful is mentioning them in your video. You could just be like
'to stay updated on new content and exclusive content that other people dont see, head on over to my facebook page and give it a like!'

or something like that i forget how i worded it

I wish they also subscribed my channel but maybe they will in the future. I can't have anything at once I guess. I just invited friends and some if my friends invited theirs

Back