• Twitter

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Other (Post below!)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Forum goers!

What is the best social networking site for advertising your channel? Which do you use? The current plan for Thrashimation is Facebook and Twitter. What other ones are good for YouTube channels?

Interested and waiting,
Thrashbat :p

I personally didn't find twitter or fb good for me. It could be good for you though :D ! I usually try them anyway but tend to stick to forums

I find fb is good with a fanpage but that's about it. Twitter... meh, it's easy to gain followers on twitter, it's hard to get those followers to care about your links. I've heard that instagram and tumblr can be great. Cause with instagram you can upload pics having to do with your channel and tumblr can be just an ode to your channel in general. So it's easier to get the followers to actually be interested in your youtubing.[DOUBLEPOST=1373181417,1373181326][/DOUBLEPOST]and for the record? I can't use vine to save my life.

I agree. I also think that to get the most out of them you have to use them all together. Like posting a pic about your vid on instagram and upload that to facebook and twitter to get people hype about it then post a link to the vid onyour Facebook page or fanpage and link that to twitter. I dont have time to do this though. Lol

I personally have found facebook, twitter, and tumblr to be the most useful for my stuff. I believe that every channel should at least have a twitter and facebook page anyway, because when I really like a channel, I want to be able to follow them and like them.

I actually find facebook to be the most helpful, and then maybe twitter. I must admit I don't really use instagram as much as I should. And Tumblr... well, I don't use it enough in general, but it's something I would like to utilise. I would love to say that I use reddit successfully... but that one requires careful treading.

But yeah, facebook is my jam. I have a fanpage, which is not huge, but I can share the video there, and then share that from my personal facebook, and I have friends who will share it out again. I find it's easier that way.

Back