You should do it, just be careful cos you never really know how spiteful someone can be and how much freetime they have that they are willing to invest into messing up your videos. (I had someone dislike my channel's trailer with 10 of their account and totally wrecked the rating ratio. I know its the same person since 10 dislikes coming from the same country within an hour is pretty much too big of a coincidence. Other than that you shouldnt have any problems, try not to be too harsh I guess lol

You should do it, just be careful cos you never really know how spiteful someone can be and how much freetime they have that they are willing to invest into messing up your videos. (I had someone dislike my channel's trailer with 10 of their account and totally wrecked the rating ratio. I know its the same person since 10 dislikes coming from the same country within an hour is pretty much too big of a coincidence. Other than that you shouldnt have any problems, try not to be too harsh I guess lol
I filmed it this weekend, I just read comments and talked about them without being disrespectful but I did speak my mind !! That is really horrible !! I am so sorry that happened, some people have nothing better to do !

Back