Everything's the old layout?! BUT ME!?!

Wow! Also I didn't get an alert for this so I didn't know you replied xD

I replied.... i reply...

futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

always..

Yep! like, Bye 80 videos! I totally didn't care about you or anything...!
Aww you poor thing would you like for me to set fire to the youtube staff because the help section is literally only for big youtubers from what i've seen if you're below 1 million subscribers they have no fucks to be given and if you're under 100 thousand even ,worse so why not set them on fire?100 subscribers ha who are you!Just tell me the word and i'll summon my satan cows!

firecow.jpg

Felt like this was relevant xD
win.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1368060618,1368060595][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aww you poor thing would you like for me to set fire to the youtube staff because the help section is literally only for big youtubers from what i've seen if you're below 1 million subscribers they have no fucks to be given and if your under 100 thousand even ,worse so why not set them on fire?100 subscribers ha who are you!Just tell me the word and i'll summon my satan cows!

firecow.jpg
Those cows are just on a murderous rampage o.o

Aww you poor thing would you like for me to set fire to the youtube staff because the help section is literally only for big youtubers from what i've seen if you're below 1 million subscribers they have no fucks to be given and if you're under 100 thousand even ,worse so why not set them on fire?100 subscribers ha who are you!Just tell me the word and i'll summon my satan cows!

firecow.jpg

SATANIC COWWSS![DOUBLEPOST=1368060906,1368060883][/DOUBLEPOST]
Felt like this was relevant xD
win.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1368060618,1368060595][/DOUBLEPOST]
Those cows are just on a murderous rampage o.o

Very relevant. Very amazing too.

Back