Everything you need to know about YouTube Space London

Wow, cool playlist!![DOUBLEPOST=1371002024,1371001689][/DOUBLEPOST]Also it's unrelated to this thread but thanks for the tips on the new ads glitch. I just started daily vlogs and this problem comes up, go figure!

I believe the LA space has the same qualifications.

Not quite sure about that. Should be 10,000 subs, but then again: London used to be 10,000 subs too.

And you're welcome.

Sweet! I qualify!!

Damnit, now to try and get to London...

Sweet! London isn't thaaaaaaaaaaaat far from me!!

But I'm not even close to ever qualifying...

Not a big fan of the editing suite. Too crowded. I love the adjustable tables, though. Me likes standing up while editing...[DOUBLEPOST=1371002940,1371002825][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats strange that it's different, if it's different. I cant wait for them to start popping up everywhere.

It would make sense since LA is way more crowded with YouTubers, and filmmakers in general.

Not quite sure about that. Should be 10,000 subs, but then again: London used to be 10,000 subs too.

And you're welcome.

Sweet! London isn't thaaaaaaaaaaaat far from me!!

But I'm not even close to ever qualifying...

Not a big fan of the editing suite. Too crowded. I love the adjustable tables, though. Me likes standing up while editing...[DOUBLEPOST=1371002940,1371002825][/DOUBLEPOST]

It would make sense since LA is way more crowded with YouTubers, and filmmakers in general.

Yeah, there are editing bays in Space NY as well - I can't imagine ever using them. I eat, I curse, I whine, I get drunk, I pull my hair out while editing. I needs my privacy!

Yeah, there are editing bays in Space NY as well - I can't imagine ever using them. I eat, I curse, I whine, I get drunk, I pull my hair out while editing. I needs my privacy!

I do like having other editors around. Asking (or being asked by) the guy next door what he thinks about a certain edit and stuff. As long as he is the guy NEXT DOOR!

Overall YT Space London reminds me a lot of film school. Well a small film school...

I actually didn't even know there was a Space in NYC until you mentioned it the other day.

Back