Eurovision Song Contest 2015 My Top 40

I bet it has. You deserve a payoff for all that consecutive hard work you put into that video :)
yeah the hardest bit was getting all the info of the song name of singer and stuff and righting it down especially the ones in different languages lol that probs took the longest to do so i did that last

yeah the hardest bit was getting all the info of the song name of singer and stuff and righting it down especially the ones in different languages lol that probs took the longest to do so i did that last

Just reading this sounds like a pain in the a**e haha :) I can already see the amount of hard work put into that

Well, by looking through the words, I admire the amount of work that you put in. Very informative and entertaining. Loved the video :)
thanks
in all my previous channels i have never even put a quarter of the work in that i have in these 3 videos i guess when you have a passion of something its alot easier to put hard work in for it
also update just hit 100 combined views wooo

thanks
in all my previous channels i have never even put a quarter of the work in that i have in these 3 videos i guess when you have a passion of something its alot easier to put hard work in for it
also update just hit 100 combined views wooo

Always. Having passion always helps :) Congratulations on 100 views altogether :D

Back