enabling age restriction?

I dont understand reply girls either
*Average Reply Girl*
Errrm Hi everyone :) (They're looking at my tits aren't they?)
So I watched this video and I thought it was awesome it had explosions and ships and a load of people (They're liking my video because of my tits)
Any check the video and subscribe to my channel :D (for more of useless s**t that shouldn't get so high in the search box)

IMO? I'd be surprised if you didn't make this video intending to bait the haters and the cynic in me says you really just posted this thread to gain more attention. If that were the case: well done. You got me. I'm just glad the video was well done, and I enjoyed the parody segments. But you totally could have split this video in two and milked the views that much further.

You had to have expected this heat from fanboys/girls, right? Either way, stick to your guns and don't hide behind the age restriction. Being a YouTuber is all about sharing your opinions, even if (and sometimes because) they're unpopular opinions. ;)

Making a video like that you should of known the hate was coming. You set yourself up for it. I believe you did it on purpose, and made this thread to continue the troll scheme.

If you can't take the hate, don't make a video saying you hate someone. Especially people with large audiences.

And, how is saying you hate those YouTubers any different than what people are saying in the comments?

And it's really bugging me that you misspelled you're in your response. ._.

Making a video like that you should of known the hate was coming. You set yourself up for it. I believe you did it on purpose, and made this thread to continue the troll scheme.

If you can't take the hate, don't make a video saying you hate someone. Especially people with large audiences.

And, how is saying you hate those YouTubers any different than what people are saying in the comments?

And it's really bugging me that you misspelled you're in your response. ._.
I knew the hate was coming, I knew it would get a lot of attention which i kind of wanted, but i didn't know so many people would tell me to kill myself because I don't like certain youtubers, thats honesty far worse than what I said...
but This thread was not at all for more attention, it was to ask if I should put an age restriction on it... which no one has even answered...[DOUBLEPOST=1398023088,1398022725][/DOUBLEPOST]
IMO? I'd be surprised if you didn't make this video intending to bait the haters and the cynic in me says you really just posted this thread to gain more attention. If that were the case: well done. You got me. I'm just glad the video was well done, and I enjoyed the parody segments. But you totally could have split this video in two and milked the views that much further.

You had to have expected this heat from fanboys/girls, right? Either way, stick to your guns and don't hide behind the age restriction. Being a YouTuber is all about sharing your opinions, even if (and sometimes because) they're unpopular opinions. ;)
The video its self was somewhat for attention, i could care less about haters, honestly. In fact I enjoy hate (if its for stupid reasons) I completely expected it, but I didn't expect the hate to go this far, numerous 12 year old girls have told me to kill myself, someone even went as far as stalking my (personal) facebook and and tagged me in some post saying "im a gay ***" or something like that, i wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to find my address so she could come murder me. The popular youtuber MrRepzion even responded to the video and retweeted it (he agrees with me)

This thread wasn't for attention, im honestly trying to find out if i should put an age restriction or not.

Why hating bro ?
Just be happy for their success. :)

It was expected for people to come in and hate on you after posting this vid. This kind of vids actually scream 'hate me'. I'm sorry that this happened to you. :(

Your video was pretty well done, good job with getting me to watch it.

But, yeah, surely you expected this sort of response coming for every popular YouTuber?

Last edited:
Back