Embedded views not counting?

TDPresents

I've Got It
Do embedded views sometimes not count? Or are they updated slower.. because I posted some of my NCAA videos on operation sports and it shows the thread has over 100 views but the video hasn't gained any? I also went and watched the video from the thread and it didn't gain one.. so..?

Hmmm. I have a CoD 4 test video I posted on another forum, it worked fine and I racked up 30 views off it in 20 minutes. It was embedded too. Are you sure it's getting viewed?

Do embedded views sometimes not count? Or are they updated slower.. because I posted some of my NCAA videos on operation sports and it shows the thread has over 100 views but the video hasn't gained any? I also went and watched the video from the thread and it didn't gain one.. so..?

Well people are obviously going into the thread and not bothering to really watch the video. Or perhaps it just takes time to update? Oh and I am not entirely sure your own views count any more.

just because someone views the thread doesnt guarantee they clicked the video just opening the thread counts as a "thread view"

Well someone commented about the videos. So that's at least one person that watched it? No view updates on the video though..

Well someone commented about the videos. So that's at least one person that watched it? No view updates on the video though..

Might take a bit to update, sometimes YouTube is slow on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1374777849,1374777765][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still doesn't mean that they watched the video... I can comment about the video and not watch it.

I think for it to be counted as a "view", the person has to watch at-least 30 seconds of it, I done a test on it, and it seemed true..

Back