Effective Tips to get more Subscribers and Viewers on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the points you've given but I don't think sub4sub works... I tried it along time ago thinking it was one quick way to gain subscribers... It was GREAT it worked I got 400+ subs in like the space of two weeks BUT and it's a big but I'd then think mint, now when I upload I'll have 400+ views... sadly I was very very wrong I got a hand full of views. So basically I just had a cool number of subscribers but nothing really to brag about because I wasn't getting any views and people didn't care about my content so I think sub4sub is the most pointless exercise to get subscribers in the whole of the world, just get subscribers through promoting your videos because 10 subscribers watching your videos consistently is better than 5-10 views with 400+ subs.

Thanks for the tips! We will be sure to try some of them out and see how they work. Good luck with your channel!

Sub4subs is a very bad idea. Only gets you empty dead subs and is very meaningless. There are many topics on this forum about why sub4sub is a bad idea

Thanks for the tips! I bet many beginning YouTubers will find this very helpful!

I agree with all pints even with sub4sub like you mentioned it in order to get at first only 50.
If a random user jumps by accident on your video not knowing you you should use every method to show your video in a better light.
User are more likly to sub a channel with already 50 subs then with 0. It is a psychological effect. The Mainstream effect - in a very small enviroment. ;)

Well good work man. Even if for someone those can seem simple tips they can actually help others. Maybe it wont make the same results for everyone because every one is different but they can help overall.[DOUBLEPOST=1459115140,1459115100][/DOUBLEPOST]Well good work man. Even if for someone those can seem simple tips they can actually help others. Maybe it wont make the same results for everyone because every one is different but they can help overall.

I never did Sub4Sub and am about to hit 10k subs.

My best advice is interact with everyone you can that comments on a regular basis and also engage with them on their channel. Even if their content isn't your cup of tea tell them they are doing a good job or that you like certain aspects of their videos/channel. Kindnesss and sincerity goes a long way!

Amazing advice except Sub4Sub. I read an article which said that YouTube has been watching sub4sub channels and dropping them in the search ranks, and I just watched a video from Derral Eves talking about the negatives of Sub4Sub'ing.

I'm not against supporting other channels if you feel that their quality and style highlights your channel, but I won't just sub4sub if someone asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back