Effective Tips to get more Subscribers and Viewers on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzertech

Tutorial Master!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hi Guys! I'm here to give you some effective tips which help you grow your channel on YouTube and Get more Subscribers and Viewers on YouTube ! These are the tips which I followed and these tips got me 100 Subscribers and 15000 Total Views in just 4 Months ! Crazy Isn't it ? Lets take a look at our tips

TIPS
  • BE Consistent ! It is said by all the experienced YouTubers and It should be your First Aim to be Upload Videos atleast once in a week!
  • Try Doing Sub4Sub meaning you can ask other YouTubers to Subscribe you in exchange of you Subscribing them ! Many Experienced YouTubers say that Sub4Sub is not good enough as the person who is subscribing you is only for his greed of gaining more Subscribers ! But Don’t go beyond thinking that you can make upto a 1000 Subscribers by Sub4Sub ! No, I did Sub4Sub till reached 50 Subscribers and then I had stopped doing sub4sub! And then when I uploaded a Video it was ranking at the First Page as YouTube got the fact that I’m Growing so their system decided to rank me up !
  • Be Friendly with other YouTubers as it may help you get more Subscribers and more Engagement on your latest Videos every time you upload
  • Maintain your Status! If somebody comments on your video cursing you then Don’t be a revenge Bug and start cursing that commenter but you can do is that Tackle it Smartly ! I had a Experience when a Guy cursed me and in reply I just told him with polite words that you did the steps were wrong and that next day that guy said “SORRY!” and then when other YouTubers see your Comment tackling like that they may want definitely to subscribe you thinking of your personality being polite and friendly
  • Add a call to action in all your Videos, what does Call to Action means is that at the end of your video you can encourage your viewers to subscribe and leave a comment if they want ! For E.g. ” Hey If you like my video then Don’t Forget to hit that Red Subscribe Button and Smash that Thumbs Up and Give your valuable text below by commenting!”
  • Try making friends on YouTube ! They may definitely help you in some cases and be sure to help them in Reply ! And Tell them about How your Video was ? Try not directly ask them to SUBSCRIBE to your Channel instead stay active on their channel and you may see that your friend may soon ask his subscribers to Subscribe you!
So these we’re the most powerful tips you can use to Grow your Channel easily! Actually these tips are really effective as I tested them and the second tip is made by me ! It is really Effective ! Try following these tips and you may see that in a few months you may get a lot of Active Subscribers and Viewers!

HumbleZeus

Leader of the Humblers, Thunder God, Pizza Lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good advice I agree with most of them outside for sub4sub but overall good tips

Velaze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with all the points, but I don't think sub4sub is a very good idea as most of the would probably not watch your videos :)
Thanks for the post :D

Reactions: Jaymee

Brickpro

GFX artist, Tech Reviewer, VFX!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Designer, Other
As everyone else, I disagree with sub-4-sub. I do not believe this works unless he promotes saying, hey guys I subbed to this guy, I thought you might like him too!

Jaydee C

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
One of the best advice is to promote your channel on social media as well. Making friends in your niche is great. I was surprised at how many people were willing to help me openly with tips, shout outs and collaborations.

Jack1505

PandaMan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I disagree with SubforSub!.
You need to collabe is what i agree with because youtube is a push-pull effect. Meaning you can't grow without another person so what happens. You met someone your size and you grow together. If they're bigger they pull you and when your bigger you pull them.

Psytrux

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Meh, sub4sub doesn't drive engagement. The rest is better advice to follow.

Ltflufflezzzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I always thought sub4sub is bad but if I only go to 50 subs than that is great. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.