Services EDM Music (Dubstep/House/Trap/Electro)

iztimmy

Hey guys, I'm looking for ways to get some money to save up for College/University. I'm a senior in High School and am approaching my summer really quick :p

Anyways I LOVE to create music in my free time (EDM to be exact) and I'd love to create some custom songs for your guys' YouTube Channels!

The only songs I have uploaded publicly are my Dubstep songs and those can be found on my Soundcloud. I also create House, Electro, and some Trap. But haven't created a Soundcloud for those genres yet. Since my Dubstep SC is strictly Dubstep on that one account. However, lately I've been in LOVE with producing House. It's the kind of stuff you would hear on the radio, yet unique at the same time.

Please shoot me a message if you would like to hear some of my House, or Electro songs and I can send you some examples.

If you would like to work with me please shoot me a message as well. I can add you on Skype and I can tailor the song to your liking. I can be very flexible with pricing as well, so please send me a message! I'd love to work with you guys :)

soundcloud.com/fayteofficial

*UPDATE*

Hey guys I finally made my House soundcloud so here is just an example of what you can expect from me if I were to make a House song for you

soundcloud.com/skreach-official

Back