Edited Video

Linkingit

Hi everyone Um idk or this is the right place or not to post it but I have trouble so I have a cover channel and I have 5 active fans or something only 1 true hater too and I admit I am not the best singer I pure do it for fun only I made a update where I recorded myself and told about how I should call my 'fans' because someone requested that but the hater have took that video and edited it with speeding it up enc and I don't like the idea that a edited video stands on a channel and it slowly get more views it got 10 views and 2 likes last day so I taught about claiming it because it is still my original video only I have a few well problems
1. It is a edited video idk or the YouTube bot sees the original video in it and the least thing I want now is that my account get 'terminated'
2. I got one of the three strikes so idk or YT do something so that if you got a strike that your chance of failing get increased or something
3. It is a hater so I wonder what he will do if I should claim and delete the video
And that is pretty well where I am scared of any ideas what I can do against it? Or can I better just leave it alone?
Realy thanks for taking the time to read this
~Linkingit

Back