Edit out Sweat?

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Hey so, in the video I just filmed, the room I filmed it in was pretty hot and the light I used gave off intense heat as well. Good news, the lighting in my video is excellent, bad news I looks super shiny and sweaty and gross. Does anybody know a way how to edit that out or at least how to minimize the appearance of that.

In Final Cut you can motion track/keyframe a VERY LIGHTLY adjusted "censor" or blur effect on your forehead and shiny areas OR a color shape mask with the highlights brought down.. Nothing will take away your "gross" though.. You're born with that..
Since you didnt tell us what editing software you own, i have no idea if this will be helpful or not..

Reactions: EVO
circular polarizer
IIRC the OP wants to apply a "filter" or similar effect "after the fact" not mount a filter or lens to their camera.
He wants to improve already shot footage by post-processing, not re-record the session with a polarizer mounted to the camera. At least that's how I understand this thread.

IIRC the OP wants to apply a "filter" or similar effect "after the fact" not mount a filter or lens to their camera.
He wants to improve already shot footage by post-processing, not re-record the session with a polarizer mounted to the camera. At least that's how I understand this thread.
Prevention is better than cure.

That is true but I don’t want to reshoot an entire 20 minute video... I may have to but I was hoping there’d be something I could do to fix the original. Like a filter or masking of some sort
Alright no problem! Try googling the issue and see if it can be sorted out in post.[DOUBLEPOST=1532746317,1532746281][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's for sure. 100% agree to that!

I just tried to interpret and understand the OP's intention from the first post.
Okay, no worries!

Back