Easily Gain Exposure - YouTube Guide

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
CHOOSE A NICHE:
A niche is a section of a market, such as YouTube Challenges, Online Hypnosis, gaming reviews and more that you need to select. It is essentially what your content will be all about. When you are looking for a niche, you want to find content that you can create, that is relative to a lot of people, and that hasn’t been used a million times on YouTube(ie: Minecraft). You can use the Google Keywords tool to find LOW competition and HIGH globally searched niches. These will be highly successful niches. I create binaural beats on YouTube which not many people do. This makes my niche very important to my success. Since I am one of the few creating these audio files, I am cornering a market which not many people have yet! It is like knowing where to find gold! Select an area that you can create content in that follows the rules above and you can start with success! Having a specific niche will also drive targeted ads through AdSense which raise the revenue you generate.

Good Starter Niche’s: Challenge Channels, Custom Product Advertisement, New-Age Materials (Hypnosis, Tarot, Psychics), Tutorials, Guides, Guru Channels, Interviews & News Related to a Niche, Health & Wellness.

Keywords & Tags are what drive YouTube views.
I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. Keywords & Tags are what drive YouTube views. Out of everything you learn from this guide you need to learn that tags are what make YouTube the great place it is. YouTube has made it so it uses your tags to suggest videos to people who would have never have known you existed before! The more relevant tags you have, the more of a chance your video will show up on the right sidebar while people are watching other related videos!

Totally agree with other posters. Thanks for bringing up this.
I have used the Keywords tool quite a few times before when searching for niches and it works incredibly well.

Keep up the good work. :)

Back