Meet Up/Gathering Dutch youtubers Unite!

BigMickGaming

Hello thar!

I am BigMickGaming from the Netherlands. And i would love to meet up with some other Dutch youtubers. Just to chill, hangout, maybe record some games.

Just so you know, i live in Twente. So just that you know that we maybe have to travel :p

Hi there,

Fellow Ducth youtuber here. Although I'm not interested in doing a meet-up at this moment in time, I'm always interested in playing with people from the same timezone. Makes things a lot easier.

Who knows we could eventually benefit from each other. Anyway, add me on Steam if you like.

Cheers! :)

Hi there,

Fellow Ducth youtuber here. Although I'm not interested in doing a meet-up at this moment in time, I'm always interested in playing with people from the same timezone. Makes things a lot easier.

Who knows we could eventually benefit from each other. Anyway, add me on Steam if you like.

Cheers! :)
I would love to add you, but your steam profile is private ^^;

Heyhey guys,

I'm a dutch ''youtuber'' as well. Your plan sounds pretty amazing, sadly i don't have to much of free time to actually travel somewhere.
But it could be fun to maybe record something with a few people on here.

Cyaa :)

Heyhey guys,

I'm a dutch ''youtuber'' as well. Your plan sounds pretty amazing, sadly i don't have to much of free time to actually travel somewhere.
But it could be fun to maybe record something with a few people on here.

Cyaa :)
Sure! We can always record if you want to :D

Back