Dudes I haz a question

Keep them and it will be helpful for encouragement , How it helps in encouragement means you can compare with before and present videos so that you will feel good . Now you can do Vlogging with more energy and positive power.. Yo Yo

Happy Vlogging Girl ! :)

Keep them and it will be helpful for encouragement , How it helps in encouragement means you can compare with before and present videos so that you will feel good . Now you can do Vlogging with more energy and positive power.. Yo Yo

Happy Vlogging Girl ! :)
It's so good to hear different takes on this. :D You peeps might have just convinced me not to delete them LOL![DOUBLEPOST=1365225700,1365225673][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like any pau that tastes good. :D Piggy meat! *om nom nom*
barbeque pork pau....omg have you tasted those? It is just...yum...

Keep all your old videos. They're a great source of views/income when your channel grows larger. Our normal daily videos usually only get 5-10k views in the first week, but we are averaging about 80k views per day. Roughly 90% of those daily views comes from older videos-always keep everything so you can cash in on it later.

Keep all your old videos. They're a great source of views/income when your channel grows larger. Our normal daily videos usually only get 5-10k views in the first week, but we are averaging about 80k views per day. Roughly 90% of those daily views comes from older videos-always keep everything so you can cash in on it later.
Now you have spoken, I need to keep them LOL!...

Of course, I should have included that if they are earning money or have the potential to gain traction, keep 'em! I was talking about old dead videos. You can always re-shoot them too :)

i wanted to delete some on my old account but i didnt bother cos i didnt want to lose the veiws and now i got a new channel i can start fresh

Back