DSLR Cameras & Camcorders, Differences?

KBsVlog

A Family Vlogger
Right at the moment, im investing on a new video camera for my channel. I do little vlogs about this or that, i do personal vlogs also so nothing big.

My flip took a crap and i finished it off into pieces. I was thinking of a new camera anyways and im looking into 1 of those camcorders with the LCD screen that flips out on the side.

Now i see tons of people using DSLR cameras now a days, i notice that some on YouTube that use them, have really good video quality but i dont see many vloggers use DSLR cams just sitting on a tripod for vlogging. I want something better then pocket sized cams.

So what about the camcorders. Those produce good quality to right? What are some differences between the 2 DSLRs an camcorders?

I just wanna throw in that i do wanna try using a lavalier mic someday so audio quality is better, can some camcorders use these?

Im good with tech stuff but with cameras, im not to good at. I kind of want to stay around the $400 $450 or lower range. $500 is pushing it. Would love to go lower than $400 if i can get away with it. I just wanna kinda know what im looking for.

Back