Services Drawings for your channel, avatar, thumbnails, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type: (Channel Banner)
Style: (Cartoon-ish,)
What to draw: (It'd be nice to have a cartoon version of Jessica and I on the banner. I can send you example pictures if need be. Otherwise there's a video of us on the intro video.)
Other pictures: (If you could send just the cartoons minus the text I can do the rest! I know graphic design but definitely have no talent in drawing lol)
Text: (GlitchNine)

Thank you so much!
I would like some pictures! :D

Type: Drawings For Channel (Thumbnails)
Style: Cartoonish
What to draw: Teen with hipster glasses, brown hair, collared shirt with a black tie!
Text: None

Thanks dudette :3!

(I'll send you a picture of the hair I want, warning, I am asian :eek:)

Type: Avatar
Style: Cartoonish
What to draw: Okay. I want you to make a thunderbolt alive. If it's possible :D Basically, I want a thunderbolt with a face and hands. Maybe draw some kind of hat on his head :D Make 'him' look cool. Put sunglasses if you want.
Other pictures: nope, just a thunderbolt. xD
Text: Nope

This is a thunderbolt, btw http://themushroomkingdom.net/images/mkdd/mkdd_thunderbolt.jpg

It's really okay if you aren't able to do this, since I see you have lots of requests. You're doing awesome work, really! Thanks!

Haha, awesome idea! Here you go!

boltavvie.png

Hi there.
I could use an avatar that says like 'RikPlastik' or 'RikPlastik Gaming'
My channel is around gaming so :D

Cheers

Hey Pearl.

Type: Regular drawing.
Style: Anime-ish. Not too in depth with the anime though :p
What to draw: Full body portrait of myself in the clothing I'm wearing in my latest video (red and indigo striped polo s**t, plaid white shorts).

If you would like any sort of pay or featuring, I'd be glad to do so. Thanks again!

Type: Youtube Banner
Style: Cartoon Ish
What to draw: Draw a guy with spikey hair playing with a headset on
Other pictures: A logo, any design you want, just make it cool
Text: Cazzabine and anything else :D

If you need any help with what I put, feel free to contact me on skype - Carabine1865 or on Facebook - Cazzabine
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back