dragonball super ep 3 review

Cause it was a lazy Sunday watched from episode 120 to 132 lol

no doubt! my brother and i finished dbz on monday going in to tuesday lol.... the final battle with buu all the way to the end ,plus battle of gods and then the 3 eps of super! then we started Dragonball whe we woke up the next day lol... anything dragonball i so easy to watch!

no doubt! my brother and i finished dbz on monday going in to tuesday lol.... the final battle with buu all the way to the end ,plus battle of gods and then the 3 eps of super! then we started Dragonball whe we woke up the next day lol... anything dragonball i so easy to watch!
I think we both are in a craze DBZ mode right now DBZ is life

its been so good rewatching it i actually i had to force myself to stop lol

hahaha thats when you know its greatness!! i'll tell you this much man i've been watching dragonball since i was about 7 and im 28 now...the older you get the better the show gets. with every rewatch i feel like i learn something new or get a new outlook on life as lame as that might sound!

hahaha thats when you know its greatness!! i'll tell you this much man i've been watching dragonball since i was about 7 and im 28 now...the older you get the better the show gets. with every rewatch i feel like i learn something new or get a new outlook on life as lame as that might sound!
yeah ive been watching since i was about 5 or 6 and always loved it and your right now im older im getting the more im loving it

Back