Don't use SubPals!

Tal Norvell

Sub Pals is a sub4sub website. It works really well for getting "dead" subscribers, so don't expect any of them to actually watch and interact with your videos. This may be an obvious fact to many of you, but for the beginning YouTuber, don't get caught up in the sub4sub world, especially when they offer to sell you subscribers. You don't need to buy subscribers! You need to earn subscribers with your quality content. It's the only way to truly grow your channel and receive reoccurring viewers.

Well said! Ignore sub 4 sub requests at all costs. It's simply not worth it, and if they are a legitimate person they can simply unsub after you sub to them lol.

Coming from a mod from a sub4sub website (I am only a mod because I love the chatroom on it) its the worst idea in the world to do sub4sub. period.

Indeed, sub4sub is a terrible idea. I'd never ever do it, no matter how good or bad my channel is doing.

The only subs I won't earn are my friends who I've threatened with revealing their group twerking video to the world. :D

The more you have to coerce somebody to sub to your channel, the less likely they will be active subs who watch your videos. Marketing a channel should involve "getting your channel out there" but never explicitly asking/telling people to watch your videos or to subscribe to it.

The subs who sign up on their own accord because they like your content are the ones who will like, comment and share your videos without you even having to ask them.

Yeah, it's never good to coerce people to watch your channel... *cough*plus it's against forum rules*cough*

Back