Don't Subscribe Please

In general I really don't like the call to action.
I've heard way too many tips saying that you should do that, that I feel I have to.
If I had the choice I wouldn't even request likes or subs.

Anyways if it's part of your humor to do the reverse psychology thing then just do it. It makes you different! As long as it doesn't feel like you're putting on an act and it feels natural there's no problem with it.
That's exactly how I feel. EVERYONE does the call to action, how does it even work when EVERYONE does it you know?? So I thought this would be kind of refreshing cause it would start out as the call to action you're used to with everything else but then just out of nowhere end with the opposite. I figured it would kind of.. be a break from what people are used to. Thanks for the feedback.

From who? I'm certainly not a youtube junky but I've never seen anyone do that. Not on youtube anyway, I mean yes reverse psychology and videos titled "Don't watch this" is timeless and over done, but I've never seen a channel who acted as if gaining subscribers was invading his privacy and ticking him off consistently. If I just don't know who's done it fill me in man :)[DOUBLEPOST=1403299177,1403299107][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright, the yays outnumber the nays. It stays. Hoorays.
You down like Dre.

From who? I'm certainly not a youtube junky but I've never seen anyone do that. Not on youtube anyway, I mean yes reverse psychology and videos titled "Don't watch this" is timeless and over done, but I've never seen a channel who acted as if gaining subscribers was invading his privacy and ticking him off consistently. If I just don't know who's done it fill me in man :)[DOUBLEPOST=1403299177,1403299107][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright, the yays outnumber the nays. It stays. Hoorays.

manyyyyyy I though about that idea 3 years ago

manyyyyyy I though about that idea 3 years ago
Well I mean unless you can name one I'm not too worried about it. No one else seems to feel this idea is over done or cliche. If it starts trending before I launch the channel though I'll have to think of something else ;) hehehe

Well I mean unless you can name one I'm not too worried about it. No one else seems to feel this idea is over done or cliche. If it starts trending before I launch the channel though I'll have to think of something else ;) hehehe
It's not that funny. But up to you, who knows what might happen

It's not that funny. But up to you, who knows what might happen
Well I mean, I don't think you can really judge the level of funniness of an idea without seeing it executed. Some comedians try the pie in the face gag and it's yawn inducing, others do it in a way that pulls it off and works great, it's all about delivery, cause it's not dijorno. :)

Well I mean, I don't think you can really judge the level of funniness of an idea without seeing it executed. Some comedians try the pie in the face gag and it's yawn inducing, others do it in a way that pulls it off and works great, it's all about delivery, cause it's not dijorno. :)
delivery or dijorno

Back