Don't partner with Creative Nation

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Hey folks,
Little prelude, this is all my opinion

Whatever you do, don't ever ever partner with Creative Nation.
I hate to air my dirty laundry in public, but I currently have no choice as the way they are treating me has been appalling, and a little bit of a public stink may make them wake up.

I am currently a network manager for the now defunct VN program, and since Creative Nation shut down their VN program about three months ago, I have not heard a single word from anyone in the main office.
I was not informed they would be shutting down the VN program prior, and once it was shut down, I have been completely ignored . As of the time of writing, they haven't paid my salary and are ignoring all contact, which means they owe me a fair bit of money. This isn't the first time, they've "forgotten" to pay me, sometimes "forgetting" a months salary then including it in the next pay check.
If this is how they treat their employees, then you can imagine how they treat their partners. Partner payments are always late, features that are promised are never delivered, support is usually not very fast, and there's always issues with unlinking and other shady deals.

I hate to air my dirty laundry in public, but I currently have no choice as the way they are treating me has been appalling, and a little bit of a public stink may make them wake up.

I'll be around to answer any questions you may have.

Sounds utterly unprofessional and something which you may in the end have to seek legal advice about. It's a shame a lot of partnership programs or for your case employees throughout youtube have 'issues' with payments or contacting people.

Sounds utterly unprofessional and something which you may in the end have to seek legal advice about. It's a shame a lot of partnership programs or for your case employees throughout youtube have 'issues' with payments or contacting people.
I'm in touch with my lawyers I definitely am seeking legal advice.
I find it disgusting that YouTube are so hands off, they know these issues are happening and simply don't care.

I'm in touch with my lawyers I definitely am seeking legal advice.
I find it disgusting that YouTube are so hands off, they know these issues are happening and simply don't care.
Great well hope you get the last drop of pennies out of them through your lawyers. Yeah youtube are certainly far away when it comes to situations such as these simply because they're making plenty without worrying about problems people are having.

Great well hope you get the last drop of pennies out of them through your lawyers. Yeah youtube are certainly far away when it comes to situations such as these simply because they're making plenty without worrying about problems people are having.
She graduated Harvard Law with top marks, so I'm hoping too! To be honest I don't want every penny from them, I just want them to pay me what is due and reimburse all the issues they've caused me.
YouTube customer service is so lacking, such a shame.

She graduated Harvard Law with top marks, so I'm hoping too! To be honest I don't want every penny from them, I just want them to pay me what is due and reimburse all the issues they've caused me.
YouTube customer service is so lacking, such a shame.
Well wish you the best and sounds like you've got great lawyer for the task at hand.

Don't join a network period I learn that the hard way. I am process of dropping Bent Pixel

Back