Don't like G+? Watch this.

Oh joy another G+ video/thread..

Edit : Lets be honest here.. iJustine has been the first tester or such of pretty much the last 5 YouTube updates.. chances she got paid to say something good = high

Oh joy another G+ video/thread..

Edit : Lets be honest here.. iJustine has been the first tester or such of pretty much the last 5 YouTube updates.. chances she got paid to say something good = high
Even if she got paid to say something good, what she's saying is true. I've been connected for months now and everything she's saying is true....

Even if she got paid to say something good, what she's saying is true. I've been connected for months now and everything she's saying is true....
Yeah, I've had my YouTube account linked up to my Google+ page for six months now. Doesn't matter at all. It's an insignificant change. Except I find that I'm getting some views from sharing through the comments now.

Yeah, I've had my YouTube account linked up to my Google+ page for six months now. Doesn't matter at all. It's an insignificant change. Except I find that I'm getting some views from sharing through the comments now.
I've noticed that too. That's one of my favorite part about the new comment system.

I've noticed that too. That's one of my favorite part about the new comment system.
Agreed.

It really isn't a bad change. It's just somewhat more complicated. But I feel like if you can't successfully operate a Google+ account, you probably wouldn't leave the type of comment I would want to read anyway.

Agreed.

It really isn't a bad change. It's just somewhat more complicated. But I feel like if you can't successfully operate a Google+ account, you probably wouldn't leave the type of comment I would want to read anyway.
Hahaha well said. It honestly isn't that hard. Sure it takes time to get used to, but it's very easy to figure out.

Ya I watched it before and do agree with her as well. I don't like G+ much (ok hangouts I like) but I also have had it connected for a many months to change my name and it hasn't effected me. Its only just a tiny bit more complicated in the top corner menu (but to get by that just bookmark youtube links) and as for comments I do like some of its features, so in general suck it up or don't leave comments and we all know eventually your gonna need it to even have an account.

Back