Don't just make videos, become a Youtuber!

LifeProNico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is the first article I've read since joining, and it was a big help and eye opener. Thanks!

harvOGK12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For real this is a very well thought out post enjoyed reading this and was packed with good info

MetalKidz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks friend, this are very deep advices and good tips for a new youtuber like me. It's really changes my way of thinking, having a good or unique idea to create a kind of video that no one ever made,I will make sure to keep that in mind.

Veneno

Reaction score
thanks dude for your high quality post, really helped a lot.

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for taking your time to write this! It is pretty interesting to read it. :D

Eman Aziz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great advice! honestly, Youtube can be painful sometimes. I've been through three channels, two of which I consider actual channels, the other one was just for jokes ;) any ways, over the course of 1 1/2 years, I've been going hard on youtube. My first serious channel had no effort put into it and it ultimately collapsed. But what makes me love what I'm doing now on my new channel though, is that after I finish editing my video and after I hit that render button, It makes you feel like you've accomplished something rather then just posted for the hell of it. So to everyone trying to take a shot at youtube...make sure your gun is fully loaded cause you won't be successful if you produce halfass content (sorry for cursing).