Don't just make videos, become a Youtuber!

NinjaNultrix

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I love this thread, sometimes I come back to it just to be re-inspired.

Razvion

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whats the diference between being youtuber and making videos? None . To be a youtuber you must make videos ijs !

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Plenty of people don't actually realise the amount of effort that is required of you to keep up consistent uploads and to always be improving and expanding your creations. I think that really is the main thing that separates really anyone who is unsuccessful and successful from any field of life is just usually that insane amount of hard work and unwavering determination. Great post here brother!

HarleySnipe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a really good post and has helped me to realize just how much I really I want to make my channel and to see it grow and succeed. I was wondering if I could send you some video samples once I finish building my pc.

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It is a good thread but i want to say that dont go too deep in youtube. It is way too adictive. Just try to manage your life and youtube. Dont make stupid mistakes like quiting your job school for youtube. Just do it as a hobby and if you see some promise. ( not 100 subs) you might just might consider going deeper and have drastic changes in your life around youtube. But till than just try to enjoy it. Try to have fun. Do you research and you will do your research since you are here and grow slowly but strongly. Have wonderfull time with all that you are making. Cheers

World Vent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am new on youtube. I am working from 1 months in youtube. I want to successful youtuber, but i don't know i am walking on the right way. This post really very helpful for new & other youtube channel owner.

thank you..

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Totally agree with you. I feel like the difference between someone who makes youtube videos, and a youtuber, is passion. A youtuber has true artistic inspiration, and has goals and desires for their channel. Someone who makes youtube videos would most a video of their cat, but a youtuber would make a montage of their cat and all the reasons why they love their cat. See the difference?

Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank for the info! I agree with this a lot! :)

Zoe Veitch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys! I'm here looking for feedback on what I can do better with my videos and content and channel to attract and entertain more people! it would mean a lot if you checked out my channel and gave me some tips and feedback on how to make it better. thanks x