DON'T CLICK

Have you done the cinnamon challenge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically you're saying its your idea, so no-one else can take your idea before you have done it yourself, which wont be for another couple of months....... ???

In which case, wouldnt it have been wiser to simply keep your idea to yourself until you had actually done it first??

Thats like Apple saying to Microsoft "Hey we have this idea where we can use the mind to control the mouse pointer, this is how you do it, but dont try to copy us until we have got our system out first because we came up with the idea. It wont be ready for another few months yet, but you'll need our permission to copy the idea as well."
Hey Bro, I have created the first time machine, you put an apple and an Iphone into a blender together....but Dont take my idea...I need to wait till next month to buy an Iphone!

Hey Bro, I have created the first time machine, you put an apple and an Iphone into a blender together....but Dont take my idea...I need to wait till next month to buy an Iphone!

Oiy I created the time machine last month, but haven't had the chance to create the video yet until next month. You stole my idea!!

Okay fine... You guys can do the video before I do mine. I might post it on my main channel anyways. Just put in the video "Idea by WantMyOldChannelBack." Just stop criticizing, jeez :thumbsdown2:

Okay fine... You guys can do the video before I do mine. I might post it on my main channel anyways. Just put in the video "Idea by WantMyOldChannelBack." Just stop criticizing, jeez :thumbsdown2:
Why should we do that? You have publicized your Idea before creating it?

Man, You think you will die from doing the cinnamon challenge? My looord.

1205_how_reach_kids.jpg

HOW DO I TEACH THESE KIDS?!
I didn't say you will die. I said you could die, and you can if you have asthma or other breathing problems. Also, you can choke on it because it can clump up in your throat. Please think before posting rude replies like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back