Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No you so dah stupaad

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • meh

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

taile

Liking YTtalk
Let's plays make it really hard to not be boring, I think it's because you are to focused on the game you don't even notice you have a audience. I have seen lots of my friends who made a let's plays channel and have made me so bored i literally wanted to drop a brick on myself except the brick was too dah E-s-p-e-n-s-i-v-e. But anyways i think that's one of the reasons some Youtubers don't get the light of day. A Youtuber told me that "if you really want people to watch your videos you gotta have some entertainment, even if it's stupid or weird upload IT! lol." Don't get me wrong people if you are a informative Youtuber then this shouldn't matter or tutorial person. I have also struggled in doing this, in my old channel i remembered i was talking about what i was doing like i was in Minecraft and started talking like "yep uhh chopping wood and digging... *silence* So when do you think your gonna die?" If you don't know if your video is boring, just watch it and you tell me.

Last edited:
I find it incredibly boring when people use MEMES so much they used one as one of the voting options...[DOUBLEPOST=1382198778,1382198662][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lets plays are really hard. I personally prefer well edited videos that show important things.
clearly you haven't seen a few commentators that you really should.
some people (including myself) spend very long times editing commentary vids.
I spend around 3 hours doing vids sometimes.
I modulate everything sound related too. plus I only use my own music in my channel so I sometimes make tracks just for a specific part of a video.

dont worry i try my hardest not to be boring, even though its quite hard to make it boring when you have so much adrenalin rushing through your fingers :D

Not everyone's like that. Like I said my friend was very boring in alot of videos. He basically did what i did, he just talks in a dull voice and starts rambling about stuff people don't care about. That's why i like horror games cause no matter what, their will be no dullness (unless it's really bad).

Last edited:
It actually is really hard for some people, I don't know why but it is. If you were to see my friend's channel or even my old channels it would make you wanna hit your head on a wall.

It actually is really hard for some people, I don't know why but it is. If you were to see my friend's channel or even my old channels it would make you wanna hit your head on a wall.
Could have to do with not wanting to push people away unno

Back