Don´t EVER mess with guns or Jesus

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
I never had this happen to me before. I uploaded a video for more gun control yesterday and I had 8 dislikes already in less than 24 hours.

I never had this bad reaction before since I made a jesus-joke in one of my other videos. I guess that people really like guns and want their right to shoot others:)

-Or maybe I just made a bad video:)

Excellent plan! Exploit the ..i'll just call them them 'opinionated' after careful thought.. and let them comment away. All counts as interaction with your video which will give it potential for a lot of exposure on youtube.

Maybe it is the thumbnail involved? Aren't more young color person shot in US? as a minority or less important (maybe I am wrong, from what the news say). I mean that you stated a message to people before even watching the video. (although I got mixed feelings from the kid's face, it is more like it was naughty or something... :p )

Excellent plan! Exploit the ..i'll just call them them 'opinionated' after careful thought.. and let them comment away. All counts as interaction with your video which will give it potential for a lot of exposure on youtube.
You are so right my friend:)
Maybe it is the thumbnail involved? Aren't more young color person shot in US? as a minority or less important (maybe I am wrong, from what the news say
I did NOT think of this at all:) I am color blind when it comes to humans so the thumb could have been a white, yellow or blue dude for that matter!! Damn

To the YouTube algorithm, a dislike is as equally valuable as a like. They are both considered engagement with the video. I wouldn’t worry about it.

I personally am against gun control, because I feel that I should have the right to protect myself, my friends, and my family. The problem does not land in the gun, but in the person. And even if we outright ban guns in the U.S. it won't get rid of them. If people really want to shoot others, they'll just find illegal ways to get guns. Then, we citizens will be defenceless, with the only people with guns being our police, which 1) We can't contact in certain situations, like confronting a home invader, and 2) Will take 5 minutes or more to get to our location, which by then the perpetrators will have killed and left. I think we should put more emphasis on why people are deciding to do these things, and fixing those.

To the YouTube algorithm, a dislike is as equally valuable as a like. They are both considered engagement with the video. I wouldn’t worry about it.
Yes I understand that now so I guess that is a good thing. I also get lots of comments and comments on comments and re-comments (if this makes sense):) so I take it Youtube see it like there is a lot of "action" on this specific video and I guess that is a good thing too?

I've had to deal with harassment from inbreds too. Someone went out of their way to find my Youtube channel just to leave a comment demanding that I leave the country because I retweeted something about flag burning. Those redneck snowflakes are so damn sensitive...

Back