Services Doing GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the service isn't totally free, after I said I wouldn't subscribe he seemed extremely frustrated. And also prepare to wait days for what was said to of been done in a day, with no reasoning behind the delay. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370376292,1370375667][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if you do not subscribe to their channel, be prepared for mass spam which is what I received, I belive subbing for payment is against policy? GafferGames

Attachments

• service.png
    service.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 7
Seems like the service isn't totally free, after I said I wouldn't subscribe he seemed extremely frustrated. And also prepare to wait days for what was said to of been done in a day, with no reasoning behind the delay. :)

Well, due to some people being ungrateful. Im no longer doing free gfx, im sorry to those who were looking forward to it, but if i do work for you for 'FREE' (When i usually charge) and you don't even have the decency to at least subscribe to my channel as a thank you. Then that means im just not going to do work for free. And the 'No reasoning behind the delay' is the fact that i have paying customers which is a priority over people who are giving me absolutely nothing in return.

The work i did for him is in this post as an attachment.

Attachments

• Work mudplays.png
    Work mudplays.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Well, due to some people being ungrateful. Im no longer doing free gfx, im sorry to those who were looking forward to it, but if i do work for you for 'FREE' (When i usually charge) and you don't even have the decency to at least subscribe to my channel as a thank you. Then that means im just not going to do work for free. And the 'No reasoning behind the delay' is the fact that i have paying customers which is a priority over people who are giving me absolutely nothing in return.

The work i did for him is in this post as an attachment.

You asked me to subscribe then when I said no, you had one of your clan members add me and then spam me for not subscribing? You only mentioned just that you were taking paying customers first? I feel that a subscribe would of been useless as I do not watch call of duty content.

Seems like the service isn't totally free, after I said I wouldn't subscribe he seemed extremely frustrated. And also prepare to wait days for what was said to of been done in a day, with no reasoning behind the delay. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370376292,1370375667][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if you do not subscribe to their channel, be prepared for mass spam which is what I received, I belive subbing for payment is against policy? GafferGames

Subbing for payment is against our policy, yes, but if the actual conversation does not take place on our forums then its out of our hands I'm afraid, sorry, unless he PM'ed you, and you can screenshot it, we can't do anything.

You asked me to subscribe then when I said no, you had one of your clan members add me and then spam me for not subscribing? You only mentioned just that you were taking paying customers first? I feel that a subscribe would of been useless as I do not watch call of duty content.

1. I asked for you to subscribe to me as a favor (which anyone else would do after receiving a banner they did absolutely nothing to get, 2. The person who spammed you does not belong to my clan and is in no way associated with it. 3. He told me he was spamming you since you were being ungrateful. And 4. You could of at least given me something in return.

Subbing for payment is against our policy, yes, but if the actual conversation does not take place on our forums then its out of our hands I'm afraid, sorry, unless he PM'ed you, and you can screenshot it, we can't do anything.

Ahh this was over a skype conversation, but that was printscreened above, I also got spammed for not subbing him aha, next thing I'll be getting my channel trolled :L[DOUBLEPOST=1370376799,1370376769][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. I asked for you to subscribe to me as a favor (which anyone else would do after receiving a banner they did absolutely nothing to get, 2. The person who spammed you does not belong to my clan and is in no way associated with it. 3. He told me he was spamming you since you were being ungrateful. And 4. You could of at least given me something in return.

I gave you a thank you, you said the service was 'Free'

Yup, it was on Skype. I gave him the work and then asked him if he could sub to me seeing as i just did a banner for him. Please tell me whats wrong with that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back