does youtube review every video before u can place ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does it work i remember before i could just add monetization on any video and start making money until it was age restricted or something is it still the same? my youtube hasnt been approved too allow ads just yet but once im approved can i start running ads on my videos or do i have to wait longer for the videos to be approved also?

Once a channel is approved for ads, videos will be approved for ads without a manual check. I guess that could change if a particular video gets flagged by someone or maybe the algorithm. What I mean is, once the channel is approved for monetization, it doesn't mean that the channel is free to do what they want. The rules still apply. :)

Once a channel is approved for ads, videos will be approved for ads without a manual check. I guess that could change if a particular video gets flagged by someone or maybe the algorithm. What I mean is, once the channel is approved for monetization, it doesn't mean that the channel is free to do what they want. The rules still apply. :)

Just half a year ago all my content was flagged not suitable, and a lot of people got the same issue. I kept emailing YouTube support and eventually they quit flagging my stuff. My content is family friendly, no swearing no nothing. So it baffled (and not to mention infuriated) me that the automated system put me in the same category as the bad actors on YouTube.

But, your video should be automatically good if you got a good track record I suppose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back