Does SUB4SUB prevent you from a partnership?

sub4sub wont deny you from having a partnership, but spamming can.
to be on the safe side you can ask your friends to sub4sub or if someone askes you, you can accept.

Any network that I have chatted with has a view minimum, not subscriber because its easy to fake subs.
That is not why. They have view requirements, because views make money not subs. You can bot views just as easily as you can sub4sub.

It doesn't rlly prevent you if you still get some views per day , for example I did sub4sub in the beggining but I gain about 300 views every day so it doesn't matter !

It depends on the method by which you did sub4sub. If you post on forums and sub channels hoping they sub you back, then of course it won't prevent you from getting partnered because those are organic subs. Inactive, but still organic. If you use a sub4sub bot style tool, then you run the risk of being flagged.
Sub4Sub has a limited benefit in that people are less likely to subscribe to a channel that only has 5 subs than they would a channel with over 100. Beyond that, it gets diminishing returns.
It also prevents you from properly measuring your channel's progress.

Back