Does My New Video Suck?

Does the video keep you watching until the very end/ before I talk to the camera at the end?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheMoshMedia

Liking YTtalk
Hi, i'm just trying this new kind of video that is away from my usual comedy sketches and I want to know if it's all right.

I don't know why my link isn't working so copy and paste " TheMoshMedia " into Youtube and watch the most recent video. If you know how to fix my link that would also be helpful :)

I honestly want all feedback. I'm not just looking for " Oh it's really goodd! keep it upp :)" I wont get p****d if you tell me negative comments because I like to get feedback like that so I can improve.

Its pretty easy once you know how. To add your channel , just hover over your account in the top right of the page and go to your contact details. For your channel, just put in your URL link and click the /Channel/ setting and you're golden. Hope I helped c:

Well first its pizza so thats a plus and second you need to add some back ground music for those awkward moments.. and if your going to jump cut a little bit sooner like right after the joke or something funny dont leave it lingering like a dirty fart... overall video was funny!

Overall not a bad video, lots of energy and a fun structure to the video. I watched the video all the way through so that I could give you some fair feedback. I like that you have identified your audience may be getting board and where able to pick up the energy about half way through. Editing could use some improvement but overall not bad and you had an interesting and engaging subject matter to talk about.

Wow I can make myself sound pretentious, basically I liked your video cant get much worse than some of my videos :)

Back