Does my name work for Youtube?

I see what your saying. Your name dosnt really have to sound professional. Your content just has to be good. I think you are refering to your name being easily searchable then yes. Its easier to search then say xxh4ks4fluffxx.

I don't care if someone's name is fnaksfn45wqkn lol. As long as the content is good, then it's worth a subscription

same though if someone does have a name like that i'm either making a nickname or if they have released it i'll go by a first name basis XD

Whoever I find more entertaining.
I mean if you saw those two on the channel suggestions, most people don't click on both channels, they'd judge them by name and profile pic. But, say if the two had the default picture, and you had to choose one. You'd probably choose SkydoesMinecraft over xRpMx13 because it is easily readable and is more appealing as a name.

The worse usernames I have ever seen people make are them 12 year old trickshoters whose channels are full of fake trickshots is private matches, full of copyrighted music and unnecessary slow motion effects :p

Those guys can sometimes come up with the most stupid names ever. Usernames like - xXtRiiKKsHoTZz360xMLG69Xx

I mean if you saw those two on the channel suggestions, most people don't click on both channels, they'd judge them by name and profile pic. But, say if the two had the default picture, and you had to choose one. You'd probably choose SkydoesMinecraft over xRpMx13 because it is easily readable and is more appealing as a name.

People who do that are usually ignorant, considering they're judging someones content by a name.

If you are not happy about your name you can always create a new account, reupload the videos and tell your subscribers you have moved over. However I wouldn't fully recommend it as if you have worked hard on your channel for a while you might want to carry on.

However, it is your choice :D

Back