Does having more dislike affect the suggested video traffic?

Does having more dislike affect the suggested video traffic?

• Total voters

indelzz

I see someone at quora said that if a video have more dislike than likes (example 100 LIKE - 200 DISLIKE, more than 1:1 ratio), then that video will stop getting suggested to other youtube videos.

In term of youtube search, the dislike is not having any effect, because I often see videos that getting more than 1:1 dislike ratio, get a top place at youtube search.

I also already try to see my youtube analytic, and I realize that my video that have more dislike than likes, still get traffic from youtube search, but that video not get traffic from suggested video. But, I cannot trust my youtube analytic, because my video is still around 1000 views.

So, if you have a video that have more than 5000 views and that video has more dislike than the likes, please see the analytic and tell us, if that video stop getting suggested or not? and if not, does that video getting suggested less to other videos, or it's still normally suggested to other youtube video.

Please help me at answering this confusing question, because suggested video is the number 1 things that drive traffic to our videos, thanks :D

Back