Does End Screen size change based on device?

Zijin_cheng

Hello all,

I'm currently creating a background for my end screen content which includes 2 videos and a subscribe button and I would like to animate the background similar to what you see in the video below.

However, does the end screen content stay the same size on different devices? Or a more accurate way to put it would be asking if the end screen element size ratio stay the same no matter what device I'm on.

youtu.be/ozevyZa-CPc?t=6m38s

Hello all,

I'm currently creating a background for my end screen content which includes 2 videos and a subscribe button and I would like to animate the background similar to what you see in the video below.

However, does the end screen content stay the same size on different devices? Or a more accurate way to put it would be asking if the end screen element size ratio stay the same no matter what device I'm on.

youtu.be/ozevyZa-CPc?t=6m38s
Yes it does as videos always show up in 16:9 (or whatever other aspect ratio you rendered your videos in) but just change their scale.

Yes it does as videos always show up in 16:9 (or whatever other aspect ratio you rendered your videos in) but just change their scale.

So that means that the scale of the end screen elements stays the same no matter what size screen they are on?

So if I create a background like the video above, it will work on any size screen?

Back