Does Commenting really work?

yea true ive tried it and i did get some response when i was commenting on not popular videos that relates to mine but just a little. so i kinda stopped but now i hear people say that commenting works so i dont know, should probably keep going like that.
You can use youtube analysis to check where viewers are coming from and I had 25 minutes watching from people that found my channl off 2 comments I put on someonrs channel where I was telling a troll/hater to be quite and that the video was good :)

It really matters where you comment and if people read them..

You can use youtube analysis to check where viewers are coming from and I had 25 minutes watching from people that found my channl off 2 comments I put on someonrs channel where I was telling a troll/hater to be quite and that the video was good :)

It really matters where you comment and if people read them..

what exactly do i look at in analytics to find that? probably traffic sources right? but what exactly is it?

People are more likely to check you out if they like your comment, and you get top comment if people like your comment, so they are kinda co-related...

I think you should read the thread...

It would seem I changed the word to commentating ah well, I comment most of the time unless its a rage war going on below.

I must say so far it has worked great for me. It's gotten me about 10-20 views a day, which is blowing my mind honestly. XD I mostly comment on videos about things I love, so my comments seem real, because they are real. I'm not just commenting to comment. Y'know? LMAO XD

I must say so far it has worked great for me. It's gotten me about 10-20 views a day, which is blowing my mind honestly. XD I mostly comment on videos about things I love, so my comments seem real, because they are real. I'm not just commenting to comment. Y'know? LMAO XD

cool. thanks for sharing.

Commenting work's great for me. One period I didn't have time to leave comments and my views dropped from 3500 per day to 1500 per day. So commenting is really important for me.

Back