Does banner cut off more or always like that?

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
So I was making a youtube banner and I noticed something. Channel banners seem more cut off than usual. It looks like youtube cut off the right side more. Has it always been like this or am I only noticing this now (I'm on firefox)? I thought it always showed the full length of the banner on desktop computers. This kind of messed up my banner.. -.-

I honestly have no clue if they changed that or not. YouTube seems to have been having issues lately, though I'm not sure if that's one of them.

I honestly have no clue if they changed that or not. YouTube seems to have been having issues lately, though I'm not sure if that's one of them.
Well the right side of banners seem to be cut off on my screen so they don't look centered. :/

I think it might have changed or something. I had to edit my banner the other day because the right side was cut off. I'm using chrome, so I don't think it's a browser thing.

Either they broke it and haven't fixed it yet (it's been like this about a week now) or they've changed something and haven't told us. The dimensions for the Channel Art is still the same according to the upload page. It's bugging me too.

So I was making a youtube banner and I noticed something. Channel banners seem more cut off than usual. It looks like youtube cut off the right side more. Has it always been like this or am I only noticing this now (I'm on firefox)? I thought it always showed the full length of the banner on desktop computers. This kind of messed up my banner.. -.-
I think it might have changed or something. I had to edit my banner the other day because the right side was cut off. I'm using chrome, so I don't think it's a browser thing.
YouTube is experiencing huge amounts of traffic for some reason
so I wouldn't be surprised if this problem is connected with your issues

f0f86b9d02ca0fa9370051d9a99710b6.png

Looks fine to me.

Moving this to the graphics / branding forum, but yeah a few people have reported this. Probably best to "send feedback" to YouTube about it and search their support forums.

Back