Does anyone use the Panasonic HDC-SD90K?

I don't personally own the camcorder, but I have checked out reviews and details of the camcorder. It seems like a pretty good camcorder for it's price. After seeing some video tests on YouTube I think its a good an affordable camcorder.

I don't personally own the camcorder, but I have checked out reviews and details of the camcorder. It seems like a pretty good camcorder for it's price. After seeing some video tests on YouTube I think its a good an affordable camcorder.

Yeah, I like it a lot, too. I am looking at a used one, but that's always a gamble... you never know what's actually wrong with it. And then, of coures, I have to figure out what sort of mic is compatible with it, and if any of the mics I have might work

The only thing I can suggest is to do your own extensive research. Look at YouTube reviews especially -- it's a video recorded so might as well check out some video reviews lol. The more sure you are about getting it the less you'll regret the buy

The only thing I can suggest is to do your own extensive research. Look at YouTube reviews especially -- it's a video recorded so might as well check out some video reviews lol. The more sure you are about getting it the less you'll regret the buy

Yeah, I looked at quite a few! I just thought I'd also post here because it's always better to have an actual conversation when doing research :3

Back