Does anyone Livestream?

ItsNateOnline

The #19394881283 Canadian YT'er
Well. I don't mean livestreams as in video games, but, as in, you just sitting there talking with people?

I'm partnered by Machinima (old gaming channel that was partnered, switched from gaming) and they have the livestream feature enabled for our channels. So I was wondering if anyone else ever actually live streams themselves, rather than video games.

I know there are things out there like YouNow which get you more exposure, but, does anyone have a big enough following where they could actually do that?

Obviously, like I brought up, you'd need quite a big following to even make it semi useful to livestream but was wondering if anyone did!

I livestream, not on YouTube though as YouTube streaming is terrible (I use Twitch). You don't need a huge audience to make it work, I've made quite a few subscribers that way! Just don't get discouraged if no one shows up or your streams are very small.

I've always wondered, why do people think Youtube streaming is so bad? I haven't personally had much problems with it. The biggest problem I had had was my own fault where I forgot to change a setting to get it to work. You can add ads into it easily, see comments easily, and haven't had any issues with quality what so ever.

Back