Does anyone have an interest in the Elder Scrolls Games?

Dirtywhiskers990

Loving YTtalk
If so, please leave suggestions for video ideas. I am currently doing an Oblvion/Skyrim playthrough before The Elder Scrolls Online comes out, and the videos seem to be doing pretty well. If you have any suggestions for me so that I can make alterations to the videos, that would also be helpful. Thanks!!

No. But I absolutely loved the Fallout series, and they were made by the same studio right? I just do not have the time for really god games anymore lol. Wish I did!

Honestly, i preferred Oblivion to Skyrim just because it was so beautiful!
If you are doing a playthrough on Oblivion then you should definitely get the shivering isles add on, its awesome.

No. But I absolutely loved the Fallout series, and they were made by the same studio right? I just do not have the time for really god games anymore lol. Wish I did!
Yea, they are both made by Bethesda. The Elder Scrolls is a great series man, you would really like it.[DOUBLEPOST=1387499537,1387499470][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly, i preferred Oblivion to Skyrim just because it was so beautiful!
If you are doing a playthrough on Oblivion then you should definitely get the shivering isles add on, its awesome.
Dude, I have it, and I love it! In my opinion though, Skyrim is way prettier than Oblivion.

I like all of Bethesda's works, Skyrim wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be (The Main quest did disappoint me) but it was still an enjoyable game nonetheless.

People like mods, so doing a Let's Play /w Mods is usually better than doing a vanilla LP, you could also do Modded long questlines like the Elswyr mod or such forth. Its not an original idea but IMO its better than doing Vanilla Skyrim. You could also LP skyrim on the hardest difficulty, I forgot what it was but I remember when I tried it enemies take FOREVER to die so good luck.

You could also try making a machinima out of skyrim, Skyrim is a good platform for storytelling and you could do an LP but narrate your own character's thoughts and opininons, make a custom backstory etc. Its a bit of a nerdy idea but an idea nonetheless.

You could also set up epic battles and mess around with the placeatme code which lets you spawn any kind of NPC. I did have like 15 dragons over Whiterun at one point, was funny but it is trying on the computer of course.

Just some thoughts.

I LOVE THEM! My favorite is Morrowind. I have played Morrowind, Skyrim and Oblivion, a little bit. So far, Oblivion is my least favorite. Morrowind is by far the best, and Skyrim definitely has the most content and probably the funnest for LPs.

If so, please leave suggestions for video ideas. I am currently doing an Oblvion/Skyrim playthrough before The Elder Scrolls Online comes out, and the videos seem to be doing pretty well. If you have any suggestions for me so that I can make alterations to the videos, that would also be helpful. Thanks!!

The closer 4/4/14 gets, the more Elder Scrolls interest you will see.

I really liked Oblivion. Be sure to do the whole gladiator fights line so that you can do the quest for that half-orc. That can also be a great way to get approached by the dark brotherhood if you don't want to kill an innocent person.

Back