Does anyone have advice on how to better promote and share my videos?

DoodlesPlays

I've Got It
I know when taken the wrong way this kind of question can annoy people because it's usually asked by someone who cares to much about the number when it comes to subscribers. But i promise you at the Doodlesplays channel I am sincerely and deeply aware that behind every number is a real person, and what i care most about is connecting with the actually people behind that number in the youtube and gaming community, instead of just building up a bigger number. But a good number have told me that they like my videos and all i need to do is get better at promoting and sharing them. But honestly idk how lol besides here on these forums do you Doods have any advice to share with a youtube noob? Many thanks

~DoodlesPlays~

It isn't the question that is the problem, it's the fact that multiple people ask this question everyday when you could just search it on the forums and see post after post on how to do it. Firstly if you want to learn how to be better at promoting you should probably first learn how to be better at problem solving. If you are good at problem solving you will see why your videos aren't getting traffic then figure outa way to draw attention to them.

The first stage of learning how to problem solve would involve learning how to type things like 'promoting' into a search bar and reading all the well written tutorials by a number of people on here who have also given up replying to every one of theses posts on a daily basis

Branding is key when it comes to this. Finding something that will make your audience remember you, and when they see your logo or something they say "Oh, hey, that reminds me of blah blah blah." ya'know?

It isn't the question that is the problem, it's the fact that multiple people ask this question everyday when you could just search it on the forums and see post after post on how to do it. Firstly if you want to learn how to be better at promoting you should probably first learn how to be better at problem solving. If you are good at problem solving you will see why your videos aren't getting traffic then figure outa way to draw attention to them.

The first stage of learning how to problem solve would involve learning how to type things like 'promoting' into a search bar and reading all the well written tutorials by a number of people on here who have also given up replying to every one of theses posts on a daily basis
i apologize for adding yet another question like this to the forums and interbubs in general, but as i touched on in the description of my question, i decided to ask for myself to get a more personal response from people who decided that taking time out of their day to help another was worth every second. I am well aware i could go many other places for info and i appreciate your feedback

dude the best thing to do is THUMBNAILS and good relevant TAGS and if your content is good enough, then sure enough your day will come. promote on forums like this, but don;t be all in people's faces about, it just make friends and climb the ladder properly, or you will fall off the ladder for trying to go too fast :)

ALL THE THINGS.

Branding, thumbnails, tags, video title, social media interaction and most of all, entertaining and relevant content.

I didn't even have to google that to get the answer. It's common sense.

i apologize for adding yet another question like this to the forums and interbubs in general, but as i touched on in the description of my question, i decided to ask for myself to get a more personal response from people who decided that taking time out of their day to help another was worth every second. I am well aware i could go many other places for info and i appreciate your feedback

So you just wanted people here to watch your videos ? Because it doesn't matter at all what your content is like when it comes to promoting. Promoting and sharing videos is just that. The content just changes where and when you promote and share

dude the best thing to do is THUMBNAILS and good relevant TAGS and if your content is good enough, then sure enough your day will come. promote on forums like this, but don;t be all in people's faces about, it just make friends and climb the ladder properly, or you will fall off the ladder for trying to go too fast :)
i really like this advice thank you :)

So you just wanted people here to watch your videos ? Because it doesn't matter at all what your content is like when it comes to promoting. Promoting and sharing videos is just that. The content just changes where and when you promote and share
You're Wrong...

Back