Does anyone even care?

When I saw the word educational, I thought of school. So I thought he meant he uses the videos for school purposes, which is weird. I didn't know he meant that he learns from their videos.

hahahaha yeah I'm pretty sure that's what he means. He studies them to see what the successful channels are like.

I don't really get what you mean. We are all here basically here because we want to be one of the people who "made it to the top". So we should all just pay attention to the people who are already big and not care about making our own content?

No. What I mean is that like the other day I made a topic about Smosh v Pewdiepie. Alot of people said that they don't watch either, or any Youtuber in the top 10 or whatever. So what I mean is that, although you can't expect everyone to like them, I was just a bit shocked to see most don't really like them. I'm not trying to get everyone to start talking about them. To be honest I'm in the wrong because I have taken that one topic to think that no-one here aspires bigger users, which most likely isn't true.

No. What I mean is that like the other day I made a topic about Smosh v Pewdiepie. Alot of people said that they don't watch either, or any Youtuber in the top 10 or whatever. So what I mean is that, although you can't expect everyone to like them, I was just a bit shocked to see most don't really like them. I'm not trying to get everyone to start talking about them. To be honest I'm in the wrong because I have taken that one topic to think that no-one here aspires bigger users, which most likely isn't true.

I actually used to really like Smosh and watched them a lot a few years back. I would say I like Ryan the most out of the top 10. I guess it's just personal preference but yeah not a lot of people on here like Smosh/PewDiePie. :)

Back