Does anyone else struggle with the banner art?

Josh100LuBu

Super Poster
I can't stand it, every picture I use is either too small or just doesn't fit the awkward banner art. What have you done to your banner to make it look good?

I gave it my own style. I made it completely myself with both of my characters on it and things that make sense.

I advice you to use the method of trying and failing. Write down what do you wanna do for your banner, draw if you need to and keep trying and trying until you see what you can make and manage.

Planned it in my head, went to do the photoshoot and then about 4-6 hours of creating it. I had to find and download over 100 images in order to make up all the detail that no one will look for :p

You can also use something like this for help sizing the banner to fit perfectly.

maxresdefault.jpg

thats ironic, ive literally just changed my banner about an hour ago. I still think it looks sub par, the quality doesnt come through well on youtube at all.
I want to make it more fun looking with a better background than a sunset -_-

but yeah use the guide that was mentioned, it at least keeps everything in the right place :)

I ended up hiring an artist because I got tired of dealing with that problem myself and couldn't make something look good lol

Back