Does anyone else search for new youtubers to watch?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of brings up another question I have. How do you find new YouTubers? Is there anyway to find them in search or a program? I'm looking to find someone in my gaming area with the same amount of subs/views or less.

I probably should be searching more. Usually I only investigate the channel after I've met the person, either in person or on forums like this!

No, too many people are trying to do YouTube now and offering absolutely nothing extra than the people I already watch. After giving hundreds of people a try when they tell me they are making good videos, I have learnt that people can't be trusted and I would rather not waste my time.

Sometimes I'll search for a video and then use the settings to list by "new this week", then disregard the view count. That usually finds the newer YouTubers. I'll subscribe if they're interesting!

YES !!! The new ones is much interesting than the popular ones I always search for new YouTubers they give me inspiration and ideas.

I always run out of videos to watch fast, nowadays i struggle to find new channels or videos, and its always the same things on the homepage, i remember when it used to recommend me channels but not anymore, i think i basically have watched everything im interested in, i dont even know what to search for any more either, luckily i have a few subscriptions that post very often so they save me most of the time

Yeah I do sometimes. I like looking for small musicians/composers.

I highly recommend using the youtube channelcrawler website. You can find channels with a min/max number of subscribers and views. And what category.

I'm gonna try that channel crawler website. I never knew it existed! I'm also gonna go to the bottom of the main page and start checking who is online.

When I'm looking I usually check out the small youtubers I watch on a regular basis and then see who is watching them through their comments, I've made great connections that way! I also search through youtube using the filters. I'll look for videos using search terms like "my first vlog" or "the small youtuber tag" and refine it to the last week or so and usually videos will come up with fresh links to small youtubers!

I do pretty regularly, I try and find the smaller youtubers to just see if there's anything cool and new they've done. Also pretty easy to do if you do a search term and then set it for within the first hour for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back