Does anyone actually enjoy collabing?

Do you enjoying making collab videos with other youtubers?

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
I only like to callab with friends or someone I know, mostly because I am not the best when it come to meeting new people. If I did calab with anybody I don't know the video would have dead air.

I've done around 10 collab videos so far, and my goal is 50 by the end of 2016. I enjoy it! I haven't done any "open call" type ones where you just toss your hat into the ring for some random person, though. All my collabs have been with either people I already considered friends or people I could seriously see myself becoming friends with (and so far, that's worked out perfectly).

I enjoy collaborating and meeting new people! BUT I cant never find no one because either I'm too small of a channel (7k subscribers) or they are just in for the views & subscribers. I often just get some of my subs into calls with me while livestreaming or collab with subscribers that have like 6 subscribers.

I do have a rule though I only collaborate with people that have been doing YouTube for over a year and are passionate about it (with the right equipment too, good mic, etc) to try and keep my quality as high as possible.

I've been collabing with the same people for over 3 years now. My Team is Ace Taku - 400+ subs, Shikaria (ex youtuber) 30+ Subs & Most recent Replitze 2k subscribers - I have never met these people in real life but I hope to one day as they have stuck with me for years!

I mostly do it for fun and because I love guest starring in other people's channels and videos. It's also more fun when everyone involved does their tasks on time.

I would imagine collabing being very awkward for first encounter I mean I know very little about this person apart from their YouTube channel. What can't or can I say? What if they don't like this or that.

I would imagine a decent bit of planning goes ahead before collabing and im sure the two parties know each other well enough to get comfortable enough to collab in the first place.

I am yet to collab with anyone but hopefully in the future when I gain more of an audience I will be able to collab with another YouTuber. I think it would be fun.

hey gabella i cant believe i ran into you here, im a fan, yh i dont know if your talking about the experience with someone beginning with v but that may be that way with big youtubers and it does suck honestly, there are the good intentioned and bad intentioned people in the youTube community, i think once you get big, you have thoughts on wanting the next best thing: fame
take care gab x

It all depends on the person to be honest. If you find people that you befriend over time and you naturally collaborate, you'll have a blast filming together.
But if you're with a stranger you know nothing about and can't trust - you might not like or enjoy the experience.

That's just my take on it

I'm an awkward/quiet person that has no social/communication skills so no.. Collabing isn't for me but I've done like 3 - 4 of them that we're kind of successful but eh :bounce:

Back