Does anyone actually check their YouTube inbox?

I actually never knew this still existed until a few days ago. So much has changed on YouTube from back when I first started!

I haven't in ages. Just went to take a peek and realized they no longer support a way to delete messages. How disappointing. I hope they get rid of it entirely soon.

I use the private message system. They have made it so hard to access the inbox, it seems pointless. It is easier you slay a dragon than use the inbox.
What's the private message system like, do people get notified when they're sent something?[DOUBLEPOST=1408188089,1408187900][/DOUBLEPOST]
go to youtube.com/inbox to access it easily.
Wow, that seems painfully obvious now, thanks. Still, I think that without being notified when they get a message, most people won't bother with it.

It's kinda hard not to since now you have that big notification thing on the top of the screen. I only check it when I get one of those, but I don't think anyone can send you anything without you seeing the notification.

It was easier to find in the old youtube days. Google need to put up a button that takes you there. That would be nice

Yeah, the Inbox has been defunct for over a month, now everything is in youtube/messages. I check it every once in a while because that's the only way some sponsors try to reach us.

Back