BRANDOCOMMANDO

I've Got It
hi guys i just started using reddit but it seems when i post stuff it doesn't seem to even get posted for the public to see. I'm just trying to get more views by using reddit cuz i heard you can get more traffic to your videos which is my goal. any help is appreciated! thanks!

It´s like every other forums, be active and don´t promote the videos right off the bat. be active and nice, and after a while, promote!

You can do posts related to the topics that you comment about, if you only post youtube videos (and maybe only your videos) people will get p****d!

If you find on Reddit that on your account you can see the video, but if you logout of Reddit and then check the subreddit and can't see the post, then you have been shadow banned. Sometimes you don't know why, but it might be due to spamming. I'm pretty sure my whole channel has been banned from the subreddit "videos.". You can message the moderators and ask, but I never got a response back from the "videos" mods. On the other hand, the mods from "animals being derps" were nice and told me in one of videos that they removed, the dogs were too cute and not derpy enough. Just like others said, go slow and join the community. You will learn which subreddits work for you.

What sort of content do you make, and what subreddits are you thinking about sharing too?

I can say that if you're thinking about submitting to r/videos, for example, then you're probably not looking at it in quite the right way, since r/videos is a very generic/broad-reaching subreddit.

well the gaming community i guess, I'm really trying to figure out reddit[DOUBLEPOST=1451028114,1451028088][/DOUBLEPOST]any help is appreciated!

So, "the gaming community" is still too generic/broad.

You have to think: what games specifically? What do you have to offer?

Chances are, most major series will have subreddits dedicated to them. Some individual games (not just series) will have their own subreddits. But the challenge is then taking a critical look and asking yourself: what are you really providing for them? Let's Plays can be a dime a dozen, so why should they watch yours?

In some cases, subreddits are just totally against self-promotion so even if it's a right fit for the game, you'll only hurt your case if you just start posting videos.

Back